Row House Cinema is a safe, respectful, inclusive, and fun environment for everyone to enjoy movies and events.
This Code of Conduct applies to everyone at the venue and participants in our social media channels. Guests, staff, VIPs, vendors, and press will be held to the same standards. We reserve the right to remove or ban any person who does not adhere to the Code of Conduct.
We do not tolerate harassment of any kind, including:
– Intimidation or threats
– Physical assault of any type
– Unwanted sexual attention
– Inappropriate disruption of events
– Hurtful language
– Inappropriate physical contact
– Bullying or stalking
Especially in connection to:
– Race or ethnicity
– Gender identity or presentation
– Sex or sexual orientation
– Disability, medical condition or pregnancy
– National origin
– Citizenship or legal status
What To Do
– If you are asked to stop any harassing behavior, STOP immediately. Seriously.
– If you experience or witness any form of harassment, please contact the nearest staff member. A manager will address the situation. To file a formal complaint, email firstname.lastname@example.org. All complaints will be investigated – please provide detailed information and your contact information.
– If you feel unsafe in your immediate situation, alert our staff, move to a safe location and dial 911