Manatee Adoption & Outdoor Adventure Shorts Program
Midnight weekend screenings happen on Friday & Saturday nights (meaning arrive on Friday and/or Saturday night by 11:45pm for seating, the movie starts after midnight)!
Run Time: 100 min. Release Year: 2019
For Manatee Appreciation Day – March 27 – support our adopted Manatee Floyd and watch the Row House Cinema Outdoor Adventure Shorts Program:
– My Big White Thighs & Me (Outdoor Adventure)
– Brothers Of Climbing (Mountain Climbing)
– Dreamride 2 (Mountain Biking)
– A New View Of The Moon (Outdoor Adventure)
– Break On Through (Mountain Climbing)
Tickets – https://rowhousecinema.com/movies/row-house-outdoor-adventure-shorts-program/
$2 of every ticket will go towards the adoption. Funds go toward efforts to help protect manatees and their habitat. Floyd was born in the summer of 1978 and is easily identified by the park’s rangers because of an old injury that left him with only half a tail.